Welcome to our Yearbook Web Page - The Centaur
Senior Portraits click here to access Activities Sheet
All senior portraits are due by Friday, November 10, 2017!
- Senior Portraits are to be submitted electronically via email to Mrs. Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach Portrait picture as a .png or .jpeg file at least 300 dpi.
- Senior Portrait must be in portrait orientation (vertical) or risk being cropped in the Yearbook.
- If a digital Portrait is not available, student can bring in a disk, camera card, or photograph to be uploaded or scanned.
- Please email the following information with your Senior Portrait submission.
- Student First, Middle and Last Name
- Senior Quote:
- Please type a school appropriate quote you wish to appear next to your name in the yearbook. Yearbook advisor and staff have complete editing rights. If the quote is not in English, is inappropriate, or cannot be read, it will not be included.
- Activities in which Student Participated (Clubs and Activities, Athletics, Performing Arts, and others)
Any questions, please contact Brenda Brewer via phone 570.784.2850 extension 3301 or email email@example.com.
Ads For Grads:
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS HOW PROUD YOU ARE OF YOUR GRADUATE IN THE 2018 YEARBOOK!
Ads for Grads Order Form (click here to access form)
Please return this form with your payment and your photo(s) to the high school office and/or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by January 8th, 2018:
Parents and Guardians of the class of 2018,
It’s hard to believe, but your student is finally a Senior! We are pleased to give you an opportunity to congratulate your special senior in the 2018 Central Columbia yearbook, the Centaur.
Ad for Grad Requirements
- Photos - Good picture ideas include: baby pictures, grade school pictures, or extracurricular activity pictures. Please do not send the senior photo which will already appear in the yearbook but you can include an additional favorite senior picture if you would like. Photos you wish to be included can be paper (we will scan and return them) or be digital and sent as an email attachment to Brenda Brewer at email@example.com.
- NOTE: If you do not have the ability to scan an image to make it digital, please send the paper pictures to school with your student and drop them off with Mrs. Brewer. Please be sure to label them as your student, they will be mailed back to you.
- Personalized Message - For your convenience, an order form has been enclosed. Use this form to type your message and check off the size ad you prefer. You may type the message on the lines provided or attach a separate sheet.
A recommended word count has also been given to guide you on the length. The larger the ad, the more words you can fit. We will attempt to reduce the size of the type to fit the entire message should you go over the recommended number of words. However, there is no guarantee your entire message will fit if you exceed the recommended word count.
Please submit all photos and messages by Monday, January 8th, 2018. Email any questions to Brenda Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the high school at 784-2850 extension 3301. Our Yearbook is scheduled to be printed and distributed before the end of May 2018.
Central Columbia High School
c/o Brenda Brewer
4777 Old Berwick Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815