Columbia County OPIOID Crisis Seminar:
Helping the community by providing education and resources
Date: Saturday, March 30th
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: HS Auditorium
School Day SAT @ CCHS
Date: April 23rd
Payment Due: Wednesday, March 13th
WITH ESSAY - $64.50
With - Free/Reduced Lunch - $15.00
WITHOUT ESSAY - $47.50
Without - Free/Reduced Lunch - $8.00
|Letter to Junior Parents
MP 2 Honor Roll
From Student Handbook item #42- HONOR ROLL Standards for receiving honor roll cards are as follows:
- A student must have an average of at least 90 in all major subjects. A major subject is one that carries a credit value of at least 0.5.
- A student must maintain at least 77 ("C") in all major subjects. A "D" or "F" in any subject will disqualify a student from being on the honor roll.
- An incomplete grade in any subject will disqualify a student from the honor roll.
- A withdrawal/fail in any marking period will disqualify a student from the honor roll for that marking period.
Check out the Guidance Bulletin Board in the main hallway for job opportunities at:
- Cracker Barrel- Buckhorn
- Panera Bread- Buckhorn
- May's Family Restaurant- Berwick
- Rite aid- Columbia Blvd.
- Scoreboard Restaurant- Lime Ridge
- Cole's Hardware- Route 11 Bloomsburg
|SAT & ACT Dates
May 4, 2019
June 1, 2019
June 8, 2019
July 13, 2019
US Marines Lunches 4/16