Attention Parents: You can email your student's appointment excusal or illness to email@example.com
Letter to Junior Parents
MP 1 Honor Roll List
From Student Handbook item #42.
HONOR ROLL Standards for receiving honor roll cards are as follows:
1. A student must have an average of at least 90 in all major subjects. A major subject is one that carries a credit value of at least 0.5.
2. A student must maintain at least 77(“C”) in all major subjects. A “D” or an “F” in any subject will disqualify a student from being on the honor roll.
3. An incomplete grade in any subject will disqualify a student from the honor roll.
4. A withdrawal/fail in any marking period will disqualify a student from the honor roll for that marking period.
It is that time of year for The Foundation of the CMCC and Bloomsburg University to host their annual Future Career's Expo. This year they will be giving away 6 scholarships. Two for the BU Education magnet school, two for the STEM magnet school, and two general college scholarships. The event is Tuesday November 20th from 6-8pm at Bloomsburg University.
Students and parents can register at http://intranet.bloomu.edu/stem-careers
Senior Portrait Picture Info!
As you plan your senior portrait pictures, please keep the following in mind for Yearbook Senior Pictures!!
- Pictures will be due in mid November before Thanksgiving.
- We need a vertical (portrait orientation) picture for your senior picture placement.
- Pictures can and should express your individuality!
- Please keep the image you submit for the yearbook school appropriate! (Pictures with weapons (including hunting and ornamental), with inappropriate messages, with provocative skin exposure, etc. will not be accepted).
- Thank you!!
Questions, concerns, please see or email Mrs. Brewer
Check out the Guidance Bulletin Board in the main hallway for job opportunities at:
Cracker Barrel - Buckhorn
Panera Bread - Buckhorn
May's Family Restaurant - Berwick
Rite Aid - Columbia Blvd.
Scoreboard Restaurant - Lime Ridge
ASVAB Testing - Nov 12th @ 8 a.m.
SAT & ACT DATES
December 8, 2018
February 9, 2019
April 13, 2019
June 8, 2019
July 13, 2019
November 3, 2018
December 1, 2018
March 9, 2019
May 4, 2019
June 1, 2019
SCHOOL BOARD 2018 REG MONDAY MEETINGS @ 6:00 P.M.
Nov 19, Wed Dec 5 held at CMAVT @ 7 p.m. - Board Reorganization and Reg Meeting
Lock Haven Nov 12 @ 11:00 - 1:00 - Instant decision day
Shippensburg Nov 20 @ 9:30