ACE Program Enrollment Agreement**
- Eligibility Requirement Checklist
- ___The student is a high school senior.
- ___The Student has a minimum GPA of 90% at the time of scheduling.
- ___The student is on track and is making satisfactory progress to complete all required courses and sequences through the approved Central Columbia School District’s curriculum.
- ___The student must be proficient on the Algebra, Literature & Biology Keystone Exams (for Spring enrollment only).
- Students who are not proficient and are enrolled in the Fall courses at Bloomsburg University need to complete remediation in order to schedule for the Spring semester.
- ___The student will have no significant disciplinary or attendance issues that would prevent the student from attending classes on an independent basis during, and/or after the school day.
- ___The student must have parental permission to participate.
**These criteria apply to students who wish to take ACE courses during the school day. These criteria do not apply to students who would like to take summer/evening classes through ACE.
If you have any questions regarding the ACE program, please call Karen Murtin, coordinator of the program at (570) 389-4824.
Students who are enrolled in the ACE program should CLICK HERE to schedule.