How to check and update your child(s) household telephone number to receive Bluejay Alerts and attendance calls
- Log into your PARENT PORTAL account, found under 'for Parents' on any district web page.
- On the left of the page, Select one of your student's names, at a time, under the 'MY STUDENTS' header.
- Again, on the left of the page, Under the 'STUDENT BACKPACK' header, select the 'Change Student Data' link.
- The 'Change Student Data' window will open. Under 'Student Information' the firsts item is 'Household Phone'. This is the telephone number that will be used for Bluejay Alerts and attendance calls home for this child.
- If the telephone number is correct, do nothing.
- If the telephone number is not correct, select it and type in the correct telephone starting with the area code. Then click on the 'Save Changes' button, just above the 'Student Information' header.
- Don't forget to click on the 'Save Changes' button after you make any changes.
- If you have another child in the school district, then select their name(s) on the left side of the page and repeat for each child.