Current Administrative Opening(s)
There are currently no open administrative positions.
We are pleased that you are interested in becoming part of our Bluejay Team! This is an excellent school district in which to work, and we are continually seeking outstanding people to join our staff.
The Central Columbia School District utilizes an electronic application process for individuals interested in obtaining employment. Candidates are required to submit their application in PDF format via email to Rosey Tretter, Executive Secretary to the Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for your application to be considered for an interview, you will need to email the following materials:
- Letter of Interest
- Central Columbia Administrative Application (for editable application, click here)
- Three (3) Current Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts and/or Praxis Scores (copy)
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification (copy)
- Act 34 (State Police) Clearance (copy)
- Act 114 (FBI Fingerprinting) Clearance (copy of unofficial report or UEID Registration Code)
- Act 151 (Child Abuse) Clearance (copy)
- Act 168 Form(s) - for current employer(s) and every position you held where you had direct contact with children. (for editable form, click here)
- Act 24 (Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification) Form (for editable form, click here)
- Mandated Reporter Course Certificate
Please note that you will become an active candidate for employment when we have received ALL of the completed items listed above.
The Central Columbia School District is an equal opportunity education institution and will not discriminate on basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, handicap in its activities, programs or employment practices required by Title IV, Title IX, and Section 504.
For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contract the Title IV, Title IX, and Section 504 Coordinator, at Central Columbia School District, 4777 Old Berwick Road, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
If you have any questions regarding our application procedures, please feel free to contact the Rosey Tretter at (570) 784-2850 ext 4016. We look forward to reviewing your application for employment.
Other forms that will be required upon hire (you are welcome to complete these forms prior to hire, but are not required to)
- I-9 Homeland Security Form - (for editable form, click here)
- W-4 Form - (for editable form, click here)
- Health Record/TB Test (within one year) - (for printable health form, click here)
- Residency Form - (for editable form, click here)