Central Columbia Has a New Centralized Student Enrollment Process. To register your child to attend any Central Columbia school you can:
- Use our Online Student Enrollment Process
- Call (570) 784-2850 ext. 4000 and ask for the Centralized Student Registration office
- Visit the District Office during normal office hours (appointments are encouraged)
If Online Enrollment is currently not available, please call the Enrollment office, 570-784-2850.
To complete the enrollment process you will need to bring the following documents (for each child):
- Official birth certificate of student
- Immunization records (you can get a copy of your child’s immunizations records from the school you are leaving or from your child’s physician)
- If appropriate, most recent IEP, Agency Letter of Placement, or Court Order
- Proof of Residence in Central Columbia School District
- Homeowner: Deed for a residential property within the district
- Renter: A lease or notarized affidavit from the homeowner showing occupancy of a residence within the district OR Two (2) of the following:
- a) Pennsylvania driver’s license indicating the address within the district
- b) Current check stub for wages, public assistance, social security, or other source
- c) Current utility bill indicating payment for utility due to occupancy of residence within the district
- Custody papers or agency letters, if applicable. Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child.