Part One, Kindergarten Registration Online is open. The deadline to complete part one online is 2/12/17. *
Select this link, Part One, Kindergarten Registration Online to create your new registration login. Select 'Create a New Account'. Once your new account is created and confirmed, you can log in and start the registration process.
* If you do not have access to the internet via a computer, please call Lisa Houseknecht, ES guidance secretary at 570-784-2850, ext.1002 during the hours of 7:45 AM - 3:30 PM to request a kindergarten packet.
Part Two, Kindergarten Registration In-Person. Friday, February 16, 2018 between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM, please stop by the Central Columbia Elementary School (Gymnasium Lobby) with the necessary paperwork (see below) to complete your child's Kindergarten registration.
- It is not necessary for your child to accompany you to registration.
You will need to bring the following items:
- Original Birth Certificate (we cannot accept a photocopy).
- Current immunization/shot records (you may obtain from your doctor).
- Two documents verifying Proof of Residency in Central Columbia School District. PA drivers license, signed lease or home purchase agreement, electric bill, utility bill, bank statement, tax notice, car registration, paycheck stub.
- If applicable, Agency Letter of Placement or Court Order, custody papers or a copy of most recent IEP.
Only a parent or legal guardian may register a kindergarten student. Although you will still need to attend Kindergarten Registration to bring in the documents listed above.