The Technology Team is performing needed maintenance and updates on all our technology systems.
- You may experience sporadic outages during this time frame.
- Maintenance is scheduled to start on Friday, 6.29.18 thru Sunday, 7.1.18
Posted by John Monick
Technology Info and Status web page can be found on any district web page under Quick Links
Select this link to view the list of students that have parent permission to keep their iPad for Summer 2018
- This link will be updated fours times a day.
PenTelData has not reported that their issues have been resolved. But, we are experiencing almost normal Internet speed, access, and usage.
PenTelData, our internet service provider is experiencing a technical issue that is affecting North East PA. You will experience web page connection issues and slowness. You can monitor this in real time at http://downdetector.com/status/penteledata (which seems to be working ok right now).
They report that their network is experiencing packet losses and are making repairs as quickly as possible. We will monitor and report any progress.
Telephone service has been restored. You might experience some telephone service outages this morning as testing is taking place to determine the reason for the service outage.
Off-Campus District Telephone Service is Not Available, 5.21.18, 6:00 AM. The Central Columbia S.D. telephone service provider has been contacted and is working on the Districts telephone issue. Outside calls are not connecting. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
OneDrive Data/File Backup Procedure
1. Make sure that your iPad iOS version is at version 11 (11.3 to be exact).
a. If your iPad is NOT at iOS 11, UPDATE IT NOW. You were directed to update it to version 11 months ago.
2. Make sure that you have a good, updated backup of all your files/data. If you have any questions on how to backup your files/data, the procedure is attached and on the CCSD web site in Technology Info and Status(www.ccsd.cc/content/techstatus).
a. You should have performed a backup of your files/data a number of times in the past. Especially each time you performed an iOS update. If you have any questions, review the procedure attached or online.
3. Back up all your needed files/data. You might have other data or files (photos, video, special APP data) that you need. If you do not back it up, it will be gone forever.
a. All your eBackpack files/data should be saved in eBackpack. The same should be true in other App or web-based systems. Check this.
Again, you need to back up all you needed files/data on your iPad NOW. And back it up again before you receive your new replacement.
Forward any questions to, email@example.com
Students, Teachers, and Staff, Your district iPad should be at least:
- Elem. School, iOS 11.x
- Middle School, iOS 11.x
- High School, iOS 10.x (upgrade schedule for 2nd semester to iOS 11.x)
Teachers and Staff, Your district MacBookPro should be at least macOS, 10.12.x Sierra (High Sierra in the Summer '19)
HelpDesk for Students - HelpDesk for Staff - HelpDesk for Buildings & Grounds