All Students, Teacher and Staff iPad users,
It is time to upgrade your iPad to iOS 12.1. Please follow the procedure below.
- 1. Make sure that you have a good, updated backup of all your files/data. If you have any questions on how to back up your files/data, the procedure is OneDrive Data/File Backup Procedure
- 1. Back up all your needed files/data. You might have other data or files (photos, video, special APP data) that you need. If you do not back it up, it will be gone forever.
- 2.All your eBackpack files/data should be saved in eBackpack. The same should be true in other App or web-based systems. Check this.
- 2. Update your iOS device, iPad.
- 1. Select, Settings > General > Software update. Follow the instructions on how to download and install the update.
- 1. Toward the end of the update process, you will be prompted to turn on 'Update automatically' DO NOT TURN THIS ON.
Forward any questions to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students, Teachers, and Staff, Your district iPad should be at least:
- Elem. School, iOS 12.1
- Middle School, iOS 12.1
- High School, iOS 12.1
Teachers and Staff, Your district MacBookPro should be at least macOS, 10.13.6
HelpDesk for Students - HelpDesk for Staff - HelpDesk for Buildings & Grounds
Change Log Form - All Technology Systems