Junior High (7th and 8th Grade) – Football, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Girls Basketball, Softball
High School( 9th-12th Grade) – Football, Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Soccer, Field Hockey, Golf, Girls Tennis, and Boys and Girls Cross Country
Fall Sports Physicals will be given at the school on Saturday, August 8th. More information will be sent at the beginning of August about the process and times for physicals. In order for your child to receive a physical at the school on that date, you must complete the registration on the Family-ID website by Monday, August 3rd. If you choose to get a physical from your family doctor, you will need to get a copy of the PIAA physical evaluation form and take to your family doctor. When the physical is complete, bring it into the HS office and complete the registration on Family-ID. The physical from your family doctor must be dated on June 1st, 2020 or later.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by Central Columbia above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address(cannot be a students school email account) and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in atwww.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.