THIS IS FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR (2020-2021)
Students need to be enrolled in their appropriate school in the district:
- Elementary School - Kindergarten to 4th Grade
- Middle School - 5th Grade to 8th Grade
- High School - 9th Grade to 12th Grade
Please select the appropriate school from the right.
Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child.
To complete the online registration, you will need to submit the following paperwork for each child. During the COVID-19 crisis, you can scan or take a photo from your mobile phone of the needed documents to submit them. You can also email them to the individual school's guidance secretary (contact information found on school links to the right).
- Birth Certificate for the student (Elementary School only).
- Current immunization records (you may obtain from your doctor or ask your current school for a copy)
- Two documents verifying Proof of Residency in Central Columbia School District
- PA driver's license and a signed lease or home purchase agreement.
- Or electric bill, utility bill, bank statement, tax notice, car registration, paycheck stub with your name and address printed on it.
- If applicable, copy of most recent IEP, Agency Letter of Placement or Court Order, custody papers or agency letters.