Students – please read through this and pass it along to your parents if you are planning on playing a fall sport.
Fall Sports offered at Central Columbia:
Junior High (7th and 8th Grade) – Cross Country, Football, Cheerleading, Girls Basketball, and Softball
High School (9th – 12th Grade) – Soccer, Field Hockey, Football, Girls Tennis, Cross Country, Cheerleading, and Golf
Fall Sports Physicals will be given in school on Friday, June 7th. In order for your child to receive a physical in school on that date, you must complete the registration on the Family-ID website by Friday, May 31st. If you choose to get a physical from your family doctor, you will need to get a copy of the PIAA physical evaluation form and take to your family doctor. When the physical is complete, bring it in to Jason Jarinko and complete the registration on Family-ID. The physical from your family doctor must be dated on June 1st, 2019 or later.
If you have questions about the new process, please contact the athletic office in the HS. If you have issues with the Family-ID website, please contact the Family-ID customer support.
If you already have a FamilyID account, just log in, all the information that you entered is still there. The registration should take you about a minute!!
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by Central Columbia above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address(cannot be a students school email account) and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.